Monday 28 November 2011

Birds eye view from the DLWP

  • A funny thing happened to me last Tuesday..I was flying from Edgerton lake to the seafront about 8pm, hoping to get a late supper @ the seafront. When I approached  the DLWP a sudden gust of thermal took me by surprise! I emergency landed on the roof and wondered where all that hot air had come from. I found a main pavilion window that was open and listened for a while...Amazingly there was speaker after speaker banging on about "we want a town council"! What a revolutionary thought..and what passion..rarely seen in this sleepy hamlet.  After about 10 minutes I flew off..as the meeting started to deteriorate when one speaker unleashed a vociferous diatribe aimed at our HQ leader..he almost had to be 'wrestled' off the podium. What fun..and drama at the DLWP..something rarely seen here for some time.
  • Must fly.. Larus A.

No comments:

Post a Comment